Crossing borders and reuniting families

Are you ready to make a big move? Or do you want to finalise your status in the UK. Let us bring your vision to life with our expert advice and exceptional results.

British Citizenship

If you have held Indefinite leave to remain for 12 months then you are eligible to naturalise as a British Citizen. In other circumstances, if your child has been born abroad to a British parent they are eligbile for a British Passport.  


Indefinite Leave to Remain is an application that is made after being in the UK legally for 3 years, 5 years or 10 years depending on which visa you’ve held and how long you have been in the UK.

Family visas

Want to bring your parents over to visit you? Do you want to visit the UK? Or maybe you need to bring your spouse or kids over to the UK to live with you? We can help with any family visas from inside or outside the UK.

White Tiger Immigration

UK immigration law firm

Website designed and created by The Designers.